From large to small boats vinyl graphics can be applied to all boats or water craft, with custom designs made to suit.
- All artwork is to be supplied as a EPS, PDF or AI file
- All text and logos are to be outlined and in a vector file
- Images are to be 300DPI or higher for sizing up images to obtain the best quality
- If artwork cannot be supplied in the above formats an addition artwork cost will apply
- PMS colours are asked for when matching colours to your requirement
-Displaymakers strongly recommend that clients check all spelling, sizes, PMS colours and any other relevant details prior to approval of any artwork.
– Displaymakers will take NO responsibility for changes made after approval or during the production of the order.
– Any changes made AFTER approval will incur further charges.
– Artwork will not be supplied as a high-resolution vector file until artwork has been approved and paid for. If artwork creation is not paid for artwork.
will not be given in full vector file for further use.
– Deposits are not required unless stated.
If Any walls are painted in WASH AND WEAR paint (or paint with Teflon in it) (low sheen acrylic is the only paint we will apply graphics too)
we will not apply any vinyl graphics and it will not be covered if it comes down if we are not told prior to installation
Or by appointment